We are one of the world’s fastest growing diamond and jewelry companies based on 5th Avenue in Midtown, New York City. We are a small, dynamic company revolutionizing the diamond industry. Our goal is to recruit a professional, enthusiastic Inside Salesperson to join our hugely successful and expanding online purchasing team. You will be responsible for purchasing in the UK market. Our website: www.wpdiamonds.com
- Inbound/Outbound calls to mostly Hot and Warm leads
- Migrate our customers from the point being a lead right through to becoming a sale. You will need to inform, educate, and reassure the customer through the process.
- Closing perspective purchases
- Utilize a sales CRM system to manage day-to-day activities
- Chasing customers at various life stages to move to the next step in the process
- Update management of such activity through system generated activity reports.
- Compile diamond valuations and present these to customers (training given)
- Handle objections with customers and turn them into potential sales.
- Handling customer declines, turning them into potential sales or referrers.
- Setup appointment for our customers in London and Birmingham and occasionally face to face appointments with customers at our NYC office and close deals to buy items within the meetings
- Meet or exceed management defined activity and revenue goals.
- Other duties including reporting as assigned by members of management.
- Assess prospect’s needs and react to their sensitivities
- Learn then demonstrate a working knowledge of the diamond industry and diamond pricing and advise customers on diamond valuations (training given).
- Demonstrate focused daily activity.
- Demonstrate an understanding of our customer proposition and represent our service in the marketplace.
- Ability to talk to and relate to people of all walks of life. Every customer has a different personality, and you must be able to adapt on the fly to encourage them to sell to us.
- Previous (Inbound and Outbound) telesales experience or other sales experience. 2 years minimum.
- Superior telephone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hunger to earn substantial commissions and meet monthly and quarterly targets
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to multitask with time pressure
- Great administrative skills showing real attention to detail
- Speedy computer skills are required
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org