Have you spent twelve months living in the UK in the past eight years or do you visit there fairly frequently?
We are really excited to pass on to you this fantastic home based job opportunity, working with one of the leading global search engine firms. We are sure that a few in the group would be great at this role, Good Luck!
ZeroChaos, Inc. is recruiting part-time, temporary candidates with in-depth knowledge of UK culture to help with Quality Evaluation for websites for their client, a leading search engine company.
They are looking for average internet users to help improve the accuracy/relevancy of the ads that are placed with search results and on websites. All work is performed from home, on your computer. You must live in the US to be eligible.
The assignment is 12 months maximum but can be ended sooner by ZeroChaos or the employee. The pay rate is $15 per hour. This is a part-time telecommuting position. You will work between 10-30 hours per week on a self-directed schedule. You may work at any time of the day and it can vary from week to week as long as you work at least 10 hours and no more than 30.
- Average internet users
- Must have valid US work authorization. All work must be performed in the US.
- Extensive experience (as a user/consumer) of the internet and print culture of the UK.
- Familiarity with the colloquialisms, slang, pop culture and other subtleties specific to UK culture. Detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct.
- A high-speed, secure, private internet connection.
As an Ads Quality Rater, you will be responsible for reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of web advertisements. Ads Quality Raters are provided with training and access to an online tool. They examine advertising-related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis. Projects worked on may involve examining and analyzing text, web pages, images, and other kinds of information. Please note that up to 5% of the work could include adult content which includes text or graphics that are considered sexual or violent. You cannot opt out of those tasks but you can choose when you want to work on them.
To apply, please follow these instructions closely:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “UK Ads Quality Rater“
In the body of the email please copy these application questions and provide your answers:
- What language are you applying for? (Please specify UK English)
- In the past EIGHT years, have you spent at least a year total living in the UK?
- In the past FOUR years how many times have you visited the UK?
- In what ways do you keep up to date with UK culture?
- Do you currently hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent in another country) or higher?
- Do you currently reside in the US and do you have legal authorization to work in the US?
- Where did you hear about this position? (specify Big Apple Brits)
Please paste the text of your resume into the body of the email, following your answers to the application questions. Be sure that we know your name and city/state.