One of New York’s most prominent Real Estate boutiques,Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. is looking for a receptionist…
Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms by seeking and retaining outstanding professional and support staff.
By practicing only real estate law and only taking on projects and cases where we believe we are among the very best in the field, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has achieved groundbreaking results in the courtroom, in the board room, at the closing table, in the lobbies of legislative bodies, and in every other venue where talented legal advocacy is key to its clients’ interests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for greeting clients and other visitors to the Firm in a professional, efficient and courteous manner; answers phone calls and directs calls to the correct party or department. Responds to a variety of general inquiries. Work hours: generally 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. M-F.
- As the “Face of the Firm,” provides customer service, greets and escorts visitors to appropriate conference rooms and offices. When appropriate, offers visitors hot and cold beverages.
- Facilitates and confirms reservation requests for conference rooms.
- Sorts daily mail, hand delivers overnight packages and messenger packages to named department/persons.
- On occasion takes lunch orders for the firm.
- Acts as a concierge in handling local directions, dining recommendations and general requests for assistance.
- Maintains appearance of the reception area and conference rooms.
- Assists with special marketing projects, as needed. Proficiency in Adobe In Design, Photoshop and WordPress would be beneficial but not essential.
- Informs correct party when visitors have arrived.
Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. is Dedicated to Becoming the Best Firm in New York http://www.alblawfirm.com/index.cfm?pageid=39 We were voted one of the Top Places to Work in New York by Crain’s Magazine http://www.crainsnewyork.com/gallery/20121202/FEATURES/120209870/26 Read our Employee Testimonials http://www.alblawfirm.com/index.cfm?pageid=76
Our lawyers are some of the best in the country, AV-rated by Martindale and recognized by Chambers and Super Lawyer Magazine.
We therefore will only consider stellar candidates for this role.
Adam Leitman Bailey, PC is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.