PLEASE NOTE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
By pursuing a program of uniting many of the best real estate attorneys of our generation, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms. By solely practicing real estate law and only taking on projects and cases where we believe we are among the very best in the field and doing so only in New York, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has achieved groundbreaking results in the courtroom, in the board room, at the closing table, in the lobbies of legislative bodies, and in every other venue where talented legal advocacy is key to its clients’ interests.
Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C seeks a full time receptionist.
· Responsible for greeting clients and other visitors to the firm in a professional, efficient and courteous manner; answers phone calls and directs calls to the correct party or department. Responding to a variety of general inquiries and sorting mail, and received packages. Work hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– As the “Face of the Firm,” provides a first-class customer service greeting visitors and escorting visitors to appropriate conference rooms and offices. When appropriate offering guests hot and cold beverages.
– Facilitates and confirms reservation requests for conference rooms.
– Sorts daily mail, hand delivers overnight packages and messenger packages to named department / persons.
– On occasion takes lunch orders for the firm.
– Acts as a concierge in handling local directions, dining recommendations and general requests for assistance.
– Maintains appearance of the reception area, including replenishing newsletters, pens and legal pads in conferences rooms.
– Assists with special marketing projects, as needed.
– Informs correct party when appointments have arrived.
– Clear speaking voice is essential.
We provide excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible spending accounts for healthcare and commuting costs, free dental cleanings and vision exams, subsidized gym memberships at Equinox, in office manicure or massage every two weeks, tickets to entertainment and sporting events and more. In addition, the person who fills this role will be eligible for frequent bonuses based on accomplishments.