We are one of the world’s fastest growing diamond and jewelry companies based on 5th Avenue in Midtown, New York City. We are a small, dynamic company revolutionizing the diamond industry. Our goal is to recruit a professional, enthusiastic Inside Salesperson to join our hugely successful and expanding online purchasing team. You will be responsible for purchasing in the UK market. Our website: www.wpdiamonds.com
– Inbound/Outbound calls to mostly Hot and Warm leads
– Migrate our customers from the point being a lead right through to becoming a sale. You will need to inform, educate, and reassure the customer through the process.
– Closing perspective purchases
– Utilize a sales CRM system to manage day-to-day activities
– Chasing customers at various life stages to move to the next step in the process
– Update management of such activity through system generated activity reports.
– Compile diamond valuations and present these to customers (training given)
– Handle objections with customers and turn them into potential sales.
– Handling customer declines, turning them into potential sales or referrers.
– Setup appointment for our customers in London and Birmingham and occasionally face to face appointments with customers at our NYC office and close deals to buy items within the meetings
– Meet or exceed management defined activity and revenue goals.
– Other duties including reporting as assigned by members of management.
– Assess prospect’s needs and react to their sensitivities
– Learn then demonstrate a working knowledge of the diamond industry and diamond pricing and advise customers on diamond valuations (training given).
– Demonstrate focused daily activity.
– Demonstrate an understanding of our customer proposition and represent our service in the marketplace.
– Ability to talk to and relate to people of all walks of life. Every customer has a different personality, and you must be able to adapt on the fly to encourage them to sell to us.
– Previous (Inbound and Outbound) telesales experience or other sales experience. 2 years minimum.
– Superior telephone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Hunger to earn substantial commissions and meet monthly and quarterly targets
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Ability to multitask with time pressure
– Great administrative skills showing real attention to detail
– Speedy computer skills are required
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org